The Adventurers Club Recreation

Bindingkey

In the roaring 20s, a prominent explorers organization created a small scale association and club for esteemed adventurers to mingle and share drinks in between their excursions. Unfortunately, after several years of operation, the club was no longer able to make the lease to keep the building and the club was disbanded. Now, The Adventurers Club will be returning, finding a solid lease in a new world. A... virtual world.

COMING SOON
MyVMK will become host to the new Adventurers Club. Keep watch, and stay updated on the progress of this massive project to recreate the Adventurers Club MyVMK style
Kungaloosh

I'm enlisting the help of a few brave adventurers! If anyone would like to help, please do! This project I'm doing requires at least one room but I'd like to open it with four rooms: The Mezzanine, The Library, The Genie Room, and The Mask Room. It would be an immense help if other people assisted in building the rooms. If you want to help out, but don't really know what The Adventurers Club is, we can talk about it and show you some pictures as references.