Would ye dine in a place like this?

• Aye! That I would!

Votes: 105 91.3%
  • Nay! I'd rather not!

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
The Blue Lagoon Trade Cafe (FULLY REFURBISHED)

Come dine in the majestic setting of a moonlit Caribbean lagoon.
But be warned: Pirates sail these waters.

Enjoy endless baskets of our signature fresh baked "Cheddar Sea Biscuits" as a free starter item!

Description
Loosely based on the Blue Lagoon Restaurant attached to Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland Paris,
this waterside cafe offers moonlight diners and traders a charming view of the lagoon, amid tropical palm trees, lush foliage and white sand.

NEW ATTRACTION!
Climb into a boat from the Cafe deck and set sail on a short pirate adventure.
But be warned: the pirates are not too keen on people knowing the whereabouts of their treasure!

Behold the cursed riches stashed away by a pirate crew in the island's grotto.
But be warned: the pirates are not too keen on people knowing the whereabouts of their treasure!
You exit the grotto on the other side of the island, but you can hear the pirates approaching through the bushes. Hurry back to the Cafe before they catch you! It is just past the old fort!
Oh no! The fort flies the Black Flag! The pirates have ransacked and taken control of the fort!
Sail close to the wall they they can't see you. The Cafe is just around the corner.
Freedom is just two turns away!

(From here, you return to the cafe room and are let back onto the deck

(Note: I use the Dark Ride Room floor as dark night time water just as the Peter Pan dark ride used it)

The Main Dining Room:

Past Versions (Oldest to Newest)

Wall of Fame

HOST_Cherub, HOST_Absolem, and HOST_Nemo

Snow with HOST_Nemo; VMK_Kali, QA_Eliz, and Amy

SPECIAL EVENTS

Grand Thanksgiving Feast 2013

The Main Dining Room was decked out with Orange and Purple tablecloth as well as tribal canoe seating positioned in front of a Native American teepee for storytelling

Guests gathered together on this day of thanksgiving for a grand feast and listened to exciting Native American tales.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2014
Blue Lagoon PIRATE DAY! Celebration

A crew o' scallywags threw their loot all about the Cafe in celebration o' the day dedicated to them!
Guests joined with hearty laughs and gave their best sailor's mouths as we ate, drank, and sang along t' sea shanties.

Although it may seem like it, the room is incomplete.
For, as long as imagination is alive and new items continue to be released,
there is always room for improvement.

Last edited:

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
Thank you everyone who attended today's Grand Thanksgiving Feast and helped make it such a success!
I hope you enjoyed dining and socializing on this great day of togetherness! :)

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
UPDATE!
The PPR scenery is pouring in weekly, which means the Cafe will be getting its well-needed renovation that will make the setting more beautiful. :pirate:

Champ

I'm really liking what you've done so far, especially the area with treasure sands. Once you fill the empty floor with something, I'm sure it will look fantastic.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I like it hopefully like Champ said if they release the PPR water rugs maybe use those to fill in the empty spots, other then that. The room is great!

I like it hopefully like Champ said if they release the PPR water rugs maybe use those to fill in the empty spots, other then that. The room is great!
Exactly what I have been waiting to do since I started building back in early October ;)

Speaking of which:

UPDATE!
The main dining room has been fully upgraded with Peter Pan items!

!UPDATE!
At the bottom of the room, an opening in the shore has been made. It seems about big enough for a boat to go through.
Hmm... I wonder what may be planned for the room's future... ;)

By the way, I need to collect a total of 180 Water Carpets from Shrunken Ned's shop so I can make a better waterfall in the Entrance room. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: