The Book of Life

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
Im sorry I watched it and Im obsessed. To anyone who hasnt seen it or doesn't want to because its "too kiddy" its actually amazing and beautiful and I highly recommend it to anybody. Its a beautiful story about death (since it takes place in Mexico and its about Dia de Muertos) and love and it has AMAZING music and its just a wonderful movie and I need to talk about it because nobody I know has seen it.

also, those who have seen it, i love these two sO MUCH AND THEIR DESIGNS ARE JUST HNNNG
if you haven't seen it, at least listen to one of the songs (my favorite)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bindingkey

This has actually been doing pretty well in the box office and has good reviews. I was a little interested before but now I honestly do want to watch it cause apparently people are loving this.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I haven't seen a trailer for it yet but all the promo material I've seen is gorgeous. I'll have to look into it!! :cloud9:

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks gorgeous. Definitely gonna have to check it out soon. I love that it's about dia de los muertos

wanna see this so bad because guillermo del toro and because the animation looks phenomenal

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
Auuughh! Those who are interested, definitely go see it!!! ugh its just such a sweet movie