The Fault in Our Stars Trailer

I'm sooo ready for this movie! Absolutely loved the book, and I'm so happy John Green has been such a big part of the film-making process. The trailer killed me, it's going to be perfect.

I have already died. Looks amazing! Hope it lives up to the book :halcyon:

Yurgle

Honestly, I hadn't heard of this movie or book until just seeing this trailer...
But based on that trailer, it looks awesome. That actress always does a great job, and the story behind this movie is a classic one. Thanks for sharing, Phil!

PIGGIESARECOOL

the movie looks fantastic...but for some reason- im the only girl that didnt really like the book. I have no idea why..its just that it never clicked for me. I read looking for alaska before i read TFIOS..sooo i guess i was kinda closed-minded--i didnt like LFA either .-. hes not my favorite writer /:

But! the movie does look suppperrrr sweet!

Oh my god i'm not emotionally prepared for this movie, and since I read the book when it came out, i'm gonna have to re-read it again before I see the movie since it was a while ago.... D: FEELS. Anyway, i'm soo excited!! (p.s. I don't know if any of you are nerdfighters as well, but if you are, lets be friends)

Jasmine

I was freaking out when I saw the trailer yesterday :S
I still need to read the book first, though...