@Simone
@kiddy
@Christa
@Skillet
@cuipet
@slytherinftw
@TrashBags
@Otters

The Capitol has come to the decision that the games are moving too slow; this is causing riots and negativity throughout Panem. To get things going back on track again, we are giving you two options: Keep the game as it is, or end round two now.

If you choose to keep the game as it is:

Nothing will change and round two will continue until 3 more districts are eliminated.

If you choose to end round two now:

There will be an automatic 24 hour game pause and targets will be re assigned.
Also, anyone who wishes to say "drop out" may do so within the 24 hour pause ONLY if they can find an ACTIVE replacement.

To clarify this option furthur, no eliminated districts may be revived; however, eliminated tributes MAY be used as a replacement under the remaining surviving districts.

ALL REMAINING TRIBUTES MUST SEND ME A PM WITH THEIR DECISION BY 4:00 PM EST.

THE OPTION WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THE FINAL DECISION MADE CONCERNING ROUND TWO.

If anyone wants to drop out Ill take your spot ty

TrashBags

would that mean i get nimmy back?[DOUBLEPOST=1422803649][/DOUBLEPOST]MY TARGET IS NVR ON[DOUBLEPOST=1422804002][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont think the count is up to date because on my little side sheet of paper i have, there are 5/6 teams hat have been eliminated this round[DOUBLEPOST=1422806296][/DOUBLEPOST]I AM POSTING THIS BEFORE 4:00 PM EST. SO THIS STILL COUNTS.

Last edited:

cuipet

would that mean i get nimmy back?[DOUBLEPOST=1422803649][/DOUBLEPOST]MY TARGET IS NVR ON[DOUBLEPOST=1422804002][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont think the count is up to date because on my little side sheet of paper i have, there are 5/6 teams hat have been eliminated this round[DOUBLEPOST=1422806296][/DOUBLEPOST]I AM POSTING THIS BEFORE 4:00 PM EST. SO THIS STILL COUNTS.

dude sly and i are always on so find your chill please or else i wouldnt be out : ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.