The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!

So I went to the midnight showing of the new hunger games movie last night, I loved the movie and thought it was so close the the book. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, the casting was great and I actually enjoyed it more than the first one :) So what do you guys think?

PUT SPOILERS IN A SPOILER AND WARN PEOPLE BEFORE POSTING. Don't ruin it for someone else!

Rach I just returned home from it. Absolutely fantastic movie - definitely notice the increased budget.

Ran very well alongside the book in my opinion and I was very happy with it! I would love to go see it again haha that's saying something. Casting was fantastic - Finnick <3!

What I would give for some of Katniss' dresses also... She looked amazing.

I do not think I contain myself waiting for the next one.....

I do not think I contain myself waiting for the next one.....
I know right, THAT ENDING. Next movie now please :')

Jena Malone playes Johanna perfectly I thought, and Sam Clafin was just amazing for Finnick<3

They really didn't hold back with Catching Fire :D

Megara

no sleep club
oh my god I'm not prepared for the next movie. I'm not prepared. I also saw Catching Fire last night - goodness gracious it was so intense but it was AMAZING. I just think Jennifer Lawrence is amazing, and please someone get me Josh Hutcherson for Christmas.

Nicola

I'm seriously not prepared for the next movie either; I'm literally going to be a complete mess ;____; I finally went to see Catching Fire tonight, though, and I want to watch it over and over again. It really was a whole lot better than the first movie... oh my goodness. Like, it's one of my favorite movies of all time now because it was THAT good. Gaaah, it followed the book so well <3 Also, most of my friends ship Gale/Katniss, but I've been a huge Peeta/Katniss fan from the start. Their chemistry is simply <333. And I personally find Josh Hutcherson way more attractive xD But the whole cast is fantastic. Omg.

...Sam Clafin is a babe. LOLOL xP

Cat

I cried like 5 times during the move it was so good.
I cry when I'm happy.
It makes seeing movies like this with people awkward.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Great movie, I was getting chills throughout. Its not "AMAZING" since I got to see the next film. But I'm good with that :D

It was much better than the first movie. I enjoyed it, but it was too long! Halfway through the movie I looked at my sister and we couldn't believe that they weren't even in the games yet. Without spoiling anything, I also hated how it didn't have a real ending. Costumes and sets were amazing though!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
OMG It was amazing! People please stop complaining about the ending, it's EXACTLY how the book ended! That was literally the LAST sentence of the book!

Bug

im going to see it tomorrow im really excited!!!