"The Jester's Joke Box" - Submissions

Fake trade revenge

This post is for my daughter's character. Princess Emilena. She doesn't have an account on the forum so I am posting it under my account.

She played a revenge prank on Pecosace. He pranked her by pretending to trade her something for free. So later she went back and he apologized. She went to trade him and said I forgive you, and put up the frozen outfit as a truce. He said, "Thank! I love Frozen." Then she said, "April Fools!!"

Attachments

MamaNutty

Curle I just spent the last hour chasing the "April fools Ghost", that I swear I actually saw on vmk( so your not as gullible as I am). Lol!

dean

So I thought i'd prank a couple of vmk friends (Allyson/Chocolate_Vanilla) by telling them that I was enlisting in the military :) It was at the stroke of midnight so it was easier to catch them. Here's the conversation I had with Chocolate_Vanilla and Allyson. ( I got Ally earlier so she helped me get Chocolate_Vanilla) Most of the conversation was cut out because it was too long, but here's just a glimpse of the madness last night.