The Jungle Book

I just saw the live action movie that came out last April and really enjoyed it and wanted to see what everyone else thought of it. I was amazed at how real the scenery and animals looked when they were all CGI. I'm not a big fan of CGI, but it was so immersive with the music and cinematography and really appreciated how it paid a lot of tribute to the original film (I loved that beautifully hand drawn opening and the ending with the big tribute to the original narrative!). I would give it 10/10 bananas on the King Louis film rating scale! What did you all think of it?

Really loved it! I saw it during opening weekend. Really well done movie all around.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! And it really was from the visuals, cinematography, music, acting, and small hints of nostalgia so it didn't seem too overpowering.

PrinceLava

I like how it was the same story as the original but more broadened! They didn't only remake it but they added to it! Was really exciting to watch. And yes the cinematography and acting was fantastic!

I like how it was the same story as the original but more broadened! They didn't only remake it but they added to it! Was really exciting to watch. And yes the cinematography and acting was fantastic!
I agree! I think I might want to go see it again! :P