The Justice System...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I've been meaning to post this thread for awhile now, and it seems about time I do it.

Since I pay close attention to the media, I have seen how criminals are taken care of in the justice system, and I was pretty shocked at how racially a person is handled when they're in court and their sentence is being determined.

Let's start off with a white man, who commits a murder, and is sitting in the courtroom. He is called mentally sick, and he is sent to an asylum to be cured. The media doesn't pay close enough attention. It's not such a big deal and only few tabloids write about it.

A black man commits a murder, and is sitting in the court room. He is sentenced to jail for 20 years or more, or even given a death sentence. Tabloids blow up with this mans face on it, calling him derogatory names.

A Muslim, or a non-American commits a murder, they are considered a terrorist and are thrown right in jail or given the death sentence. Tabloids also blow up, calling them derogatory names and such.

I personally think anyone who does anything to cause 'terror', is considered a terrorist, no matter the race, nationality or religion. It's undeniable how two different races/religions/nationalities are handled differently, and I think it's unjust and the justice system is corrupt in this way. But what do you think? Let's debate!

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Here's the thing.....obviously any man-made law or court room is fallible. Regardless of race/background etc. presumptions and human error will always occur with jurors and judges as well as the lawyers (whom are usually only interested in the buck that's to be made). To be brutally honest, really as imperfect as the system is (if your referring to the u.s. system of law and court etc. in its current state) it's actually leaps and bounds above not only some other countries but also the progressions it’s made over the course of history in the U.S. alone during the past few centuries. There are a million examples that I could give here of why this is the case. White, black, green, purple, orange, tan, whatever the heck you are, at one point in time or another you're "kind" as people like to refer to it as, and your fellow man has persecuted you. That's what’s sickening about human beings in this world. It's not that their judgmental about color necessarily but that they hate against themselves without any restrictions.

Long story short, I will sum this up for now though - Any person that believes they have control of their society and law - they are dead wrong. Right now, in the U.S. alone for example, law and order is controlled by less than 1 percent of the population. That means that over 99 percent of people in that country are being ruled by the 'elite' few. This has nothing to do with color. Power follows money and law follows power for human beings. Every single race and religion has been persecuted by their fellow man since the dawn of the human era. Anyone that feels the "woe is me" attitude for being born a male/female black/white/orange/green/purple whatever etc. needs to stop feeling sorry for themselves and look at the bigger pictures in life. < ---- hard truth. Humanity is ruining humanity and it's not because the color of their skin while they're alive.