The long so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyGeggy

Alright...since this was my first rodeo on the kiosk, I put a timer. Now there's no way to close the quest, so I'll wait for the timer to run down and see if everyone gets their prizes. It might be a few (4-5?) hours though. If, for some reason, the whole thing borks, then I'll redo it and we'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry folks!!

I think I got Green Keys, I'm not sure XD

GoofyGeggy

Is the quest still running? Is it still possible to participate?
The room is closed down, sorry. There will be more quests later, starting tomorrow.
how do we know if we won a prize?
If my guess (and a friend's help) is correct, then possibly 4-5 hours. I set an arbitrary timer on the quest of 8 hours, but thought that was cleared out as I was going through the editing process. If today's quest doesn't work for some reason, I'll tweak it and release it again tomorrow.

GoofyGeggy

Alright, well hopefully the prizes will be given out sometime overnight. If they don't, I'll reopen the quest after tweaking it a little bit (no timer). Prizes would then be given as people finish the quest. I'll reopen the quest tomorrow around 3pm CST. Sorry to all of you who went through it (more than once for some of you lol).

Alright, well hopefully the prizes will be given out sometime overnight. If they don't, I'll reopen the quest after tweaking it a little bit (no timer). Prizes would then be given as people finish the quest. I'll reopen the quest tomorrow around 3pm CST. Sorry to all of you who went through it (more than once for some of you lol).
yea i didn't get a prize but that's ok<3 first time for everything

So sad I am out of town this week! Will you be doing the quest next week? I truly appreciated the deals I received from you! I had been looking for some of those items for so long :-)

GoofyGeggy

So sad I am out of town this week! Will you be doing the quest next week? I truly appreciated the deals I received from you! I had been looking for some of those items for so long :-)
It depends on how long it takes to get rid of my stuff. lol
Have anything in particular that you're still looking for? Feel free to pm me.

GoofyGeggy

I'll be opening my quest in about 20 minutes. :)

Had to get food first. :p
I'll have to test it and then I'll open it. It'll be win prize-as-you-finish, hopefully.[DOUBLEPOST=1468235274][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, so those who have already done the quest apparently can't do it again. I'll be reopening in an hour - give me time to eat and make a whole new quest.

Geggy and quest kiosks don't get along I guess.

Last edited:

GoofyGeggy

Nope...well, yes and no. lol

These quest machines are irritating little things, let me tell you. I made a completely new quest, new name, same prizes...but those that had done the quest yesterday couldn't do today's quest. So, I'm having to first empty the kiosk completely of prizes one-by-one (because the prizes disappeared for me when I clicked "clear prizes" the first time), and then probably buy a new kiosk and start afresh.

I foresee me opening the quest later tonight, and will post when I'm about to.

Boy, quitting is hard work. lol

CoocooIcjscal

Nope...well, yes and no. lol

These quest machines are irritating little things, let me tell you. I made a completely new quest, new name, same prizes...but those that had done the quest yesterday couldn't do today's quest. So, I'm having to first empty the kiosk completely of prizes one-by-one (because the prizes disappeared for me when I clicked "clear prizes" the first time), and then probably buy a new kiosk and start afresh.

I foresee me opening the quest later tonight, and will post when I'm about to.

Boy, quitting is hard work. lol
Lol I can make it all the easier and take that inferno off your hands ;)

Is the quest going to be later tonight and if so, what time? :o Also, thank you for hosting the quest :D

GoofyGeggy

You have to empty it of prizes?!? :O That sounds absolutely horrible. What a pain! Sorry it is not cooperating.
Well, yes...if it would actually let me. I've tried everything possible and can't clear the 600+ pins out of my kiosk. Perhaps everyone has clones they can do my quest with and clear out the prizes that way. Might be my only option. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.