The long so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyGeggy

Well, help was graciously given and all of my prizes are back in my pocket. I'm creating a new quest as I type this, and will load the kiosk. I will set a start time of 9pm CST to give people a chance to see this post. There will be no timer, so the prizes will be sent out upon quests' completion.

I forgot to create a song for my clone, lol! Ahhhhh. This is crazy fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1468256168][/DOUBLEPOST]I won 10,000 credits, thank you so much Geggy!

Last edited:
I never have luck with quests anymore lol. The monorail kept glitching for me and right when it finally worked my shockwave crashed and so reloading made the quest expire...:/ I don't think quests are for me.

kiddy

I never have luck with quests anymore lol. The monorail kept glitching for me and right when it finally worked my shockwave crashed and so reloading made the quest expire...:/ I don't think quests are for me.
same when the quest borked right when i was finishing lool

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
-sigh- my game crashed so i had to re-start quest. by the time i was able to re enter quest room and finally finished the quest there were no more prizes. :(

I got the Holiday 2014 pin set now I have 16 sets o-o rip me XD

GoofyGeggy

Next time just go to Street Music Game.
-sigh- my game crashed so i had to re-start quest. by the time i was able to re enter quest room and finally finished the quest there were no more prizes. :(
More quests tomorrow and Friday!!
i was one after the inferno! :(
:( There will be another one in a quest soon!
I got the Holiday 2014 pin set now I have 16 sets o-o rip me XD
You know you like them! Give the set away then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.