The Love Thread

Poptart

This is a love thread.

Here we talk about who we appreciate on the game, share random acts of kindness, and try to counteract some of the drama currently going on.
If anything you have to say is not bubbling with love, then please don't share it.

I love seeing my little avatar back in VMK again! I love being able to have a silly, little virtual date with my husband at the Blue Bayou. I love that my mom can play at the Magic Kingdom with her grand kids when we're miles and miles away from the happiest place on earth! I love that in this game I actually have had a chance to buy a Kali Couch, red crates, and pink tikis! :)

Jasmine

I love seeing my little avatar back in VMK again! I love being able to have a silly, little virtual date with my husband at the Blue Bayou. I love that my mom can play at the Magic Kingdom with her grand kids when we're miles and miles away from the happiest place on earth! I love that in this game I actually have had a chance to buy a Kali Couch, red crates, and pink tikis! :)
Aww! That is so cute! <3

I really appreciate all my friends, they make me so happy and they make me who I really am. Some that really stand out to me are Hipstahh and Galifreyan, there are many more, sorry if I didn't mention your name but those two stand out a lot to me.

And Taiflower

</3 ^ no love felt there. lol

I love just being able to reconnect with a childhood (lol still a child but oh well) memory. I've made so many new friends on here, like Myth, Flower, and not Josh (;

Thanks for the edit ^ xD

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I love my MyVMK friends who surround me with love and encouragement when I get down and am sad. It reminds me how fortunate I am to have people who really care about me.

supernovagirl

There's so many people I could list. I talk to them on a daily basis and love them dearly.
I would be no where without some of the people I met on here :)

I love that I have made some great, close friends on VMK. My little group of friends Skype each other almost every night and they support me no matter what. I have also made other friends , although I do not Skype with them or chat outside of forums/in game, who I have grown to adore and talk to. They also support me greatly. I love and adore each one of my friends that I've made here on VMK and could never stop adoring or loving them. A lot of my friends I have made here I confide in and they confide in me. I couldn't be more thankful for VMK and all the amazing friendships it as enabled me to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question

Very Questionable
I love all of the friends I made in MyVMK. It's so fun just being in rooms talking to them and it's so great to meet new people and people who are just finding out about this game. It makes me feel happy bringing a smile to new people's faces when I give them freebies and overall I just love everyone I meet that is kind and respectful.

neverlander

i love my friends that im in a continuous group chat with <3