The Lunar Chronicles

Has anyone here read The Lunar Chronicles??
Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter, Fairest?
I just finished the four main ones and I'm sad that this series is over :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I have read all them but Fairest. I understand I how you feel its now over :( :( (but hey there are more short stories coming out). Winter came out on the same day as Fallout 4. Everyone around me, all they wanted to talk about was fallout and on my mind was yay winter is out.

Nicola

YES! Except Fairest because I seriously couldn't care less for Levana's story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm sad it's over, too :'( Winter really was as epic and thrilling as everyone said it'd be!

However, Stars Above comes out in February, and it'll include an epilogue to Winter! There will supposedly be a wedding, and I'M BETTING IT'S A KAI/CINDER ROYAL WEDDING. A Thorne/Cress wedding would be totes adorable, but I have a good feeling it's Kai/Cinder. Lol :) But I'm super excited either way! :squee:

perksofamy

I have read all them but Fairest. I understand I how you feel its now over :( :( (but hey there are more short stories coming out). Winter came out on the same day as Fallout 4. Everyone around me, all they wanted to talk about was fallout and on my mind was yay winter is out.
YES! Except Fairest because I seriously couldn't care less for Levana's story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm sad it's over, too :'( Winter really was as epic and thrilling as everyone said it'd be!

However, Stars Above comes out in February, and it'll include an epilogue to Winter! There will supposedly be a wedding, and I'M BETTING IT'S A KAI/CINDER ROYAL WEDDING. A Thorne/Cress wedding would be totes adorable, but I have a good feeling it's Kai/Cinder. Lol :) But I'm super excited either way! :squee:
I thought the ending was really good :3 especially since its fairytale based so everyone gets a happy ending :D <3
I just finished fairest because I was curious of Levana's back story and she honestly is the worst person ever written about. at the beginning i has some compassion for her but by the end of it, she's just awful.
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SHORT STORIES OMG!!!!!!!! I love learning backstories. Plus, ive falled so in love with these characters I never wanna leave them :(

Nicola

I thought the ending was really good :3 especially since its fairytale based so everyone gets a happy ending :D <3
I just finished fairest because I was curious of Levana's back story and she honestly is the worst person ever written about. at the beginning i has some compassion for her but by the end of it, she's just awful.
IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SHORT STORIES OMG!!!!!!!! I love learning backstories. Plus, ive falled so in love with these characters I never wanna leave them :(
Same here!!! I loved, loved, LOVED the ending! :'D That And I can't wait for Marissa Meyer's new book that comes out next fall since it'll be a retelling of Alice in Wonderland! :swoon:

And that's exactly why I didn't read Fairest, lol! I knew it'd would be a disaster to read because Levana drove me up the walls. What happened to her was horrific, but she took it on everyone else on such a devastating level... :rage:

I grew completely attached to the characters, so I know how you feel! I'm still not over the fact that it's over... :blue: I need Stars Above NOW!