The Mini-Game Challange #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mini-Game Challange​

What is the challange?

The challange is to get exactly 21,000 points in jungle cruise or exactly 3,500 points in fireworks!

How do I enter?

Play the mini games to try to achieve the scores above.
The first to post a screenshot of this score on Jc and the first to post a screenshot of this score in fireworks each win a prize!

How long do I have?

You have 2 days to enter from them time this forum post was made

What is the prize?

A credit spree!

Mini Challenge:

For you clammers out there, get a picture of 5 clam messages in a row with no breaks to earn a 1k credit spree! This challenge isn't as hard so the prize is smaller. Here is a picture of my completing this challenge! View attachment 3505

Antique

The Canadian
I will be trying as soon as I finish my essay... I can't ignore my hwk anymore :(

Antique

The Canadian
JC glitches for me when I try to play after the first round and I either end up crashing or getting 0 credits so I think I'll pass on the JC one this time. Plus I can't bring myself to wait the entire dock maps. 1 lapperrrrs

i am curious, what is a credit spree?
A credit spree is where someone will give you a certain amount of their credits to spend in the shop. So if you get a 1k spree, then you get a limit of 1000 credits to spend. You just tell the person what you want (within the 1000 limit) and they will buy it, and trade it to you. This is only temporary, because there are Quest Kiosks, which allow you to give other people credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.