Status
Not open for further replies.

honeypup

Allons-y said:
OMK, Our Magic Kingdom
MDK, Magic Dreams/dream Kingdom
MKO, Magic Kingdom Online
MVK, Magic Virtual Kingdom

Lol they all sound pretty corny but thats all I could think of :)
Magic Kingdom Online and Magic Dream Kingdom! Wow really great ideas! I love the idea of MDK :)

Cat

louistomlinson said:
Cat said:
'Magic Kingdom' would technically be copyrighted by Disney, no?
Disney IS THE magic kingdom and having a name unrelated to it would.. draw less attention.
Defiantly not a legal issue because, haha, but I think MMK is fresh and... NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE
well technically the game and everything in it is copyrighted by disney, so i don't think that's exactly an issue here haha.

i saw someone say our virtual magic kingdom or our magic kingdom? i'm not really a whole fan of the "my" part.
Like I said, everything is obviously copywright infringement, but it's just less conspicuous if 'Magic Kingdom' isn't in the title.
We would draw less attention and have less of a risk of getting in trubbs (;
But that's just my thoughts d:

Blossomflower

someone posted "my magical kingdom" way back there. and amy said "my magic kingdom" was taken. but ... if it has the "al" part, does that make it different enough? :D

AthleticAisha

Cat said:
louistomlinson said:
Cat said:
'Magic Kingdom' would technically be copyrighted by Disney, no?
Disney IS THE magic kingdom and having a name unrelated to it would.. draw less attention.
Defiantly not a legal issue because, haha, but I think MMK is fresh and... NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE
well technically the game and everything in it is copyrighted by disney, so i don't think that's exactly an issue here haha.

i saw someone say our virtual magic kingdom or our magic kingdom? i'm not really a whole fan of the "my" part.
Like I said, everything is obviously copywright infringement, but it's just less conspicuous if 'Magic Kingdom' isn't in the title.
We would draw less attention and have less of a risk of getting in trubbs (;
But that's just my thoughts d:
Completely agree with this but having magic kingdom in the name helps previous users find it as well

Blossomflower

AthleticAisha said:
Blossomflower said:
someone posted "my magical kingdom" way back there. and amy said "my magic kingdom" was taken. but ... if it has the "al" part, does that make it different enough? :D
Sounds too much like mystical to me LOL
but mystical is totally different from magical... i like the 'magic' part since it's actually in the original title LOL

AthleticAisha

Blossomflower said:
AthleticAisha said:
Blossomflower said:
Sounds too much like mystical to me LOL
but mystical is totally different from magical... i like the 'magic' part since it's actually in the original title LOL
Idk I think I'm just..not too crazy about the name MMK..cause.. it reminds me of the south park dude. Cannot be unseen

Blossomflower

AthleticAisha said:
Blossomflower said:
Idk I think I'm just..not too crazy about the name MMK..cause.. it reminds me of the south park dude. Cannot be unseen
... well ive never watched south park but ill take ur word for it LOLOL

Jasmine

Simba said:
What if the site for the game was called something like BackToTheMagic.com ( I'm not sure if that's taken, just for an example) but the game was still called VMK?

Does that make sense?
I kind of like this idea.

Allons-y said:

KOD, Kingdom of Dreams
Haha I kind of like Kingdom Of Dreams only because I could have a conversation like this:
"So what games do you play?"
"Oh, I play KOD."
"Awesome! You play COD? :-)"
"YEP!"

Blossomflower

AthleticAisha said:
Jess said:
Simba said:
What if the site for the game was called something like BackToTheMagic.com ( I'm not sure if that's taken, just for an example) but the game was still called VMK?

Does that make sense?
I kind of like this idea.
I like it :D
i like it too, just... there needs to be a way to distinguish that this isnt the original VMK we used to play. maybe just stick signs everywhere that we don't own it, blah blah blah. but yes i like this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.