The real Jude!

Okay so everyone has known me as Jude from 6teen for the longest time, and honestly I'm sorry I had to hide behind an amazing character from one of the tv shows I watched since I was small he is really amazing, and there also another reason why I had to because ovmk rules were way too bombarded with rules, and that drove me insane so the only way I could come back to talk with you guys is if I played Jude, and Apparently I did so well mainly because I'm also wanting to become an actor in the future anyways! You guys might know a guy name AshTasteyKetchup from ovmk forums, and I understand allot of you guys might be really disappointing that I'm not white I'm actually Asain but should that changed our friendships no I will continue to be Jude until the very end However my real name isn't Jude it Henry pleased to meet you all, and I do hope that there are no hard feelings, and I didn't hurt anyone for doing this I was just trying to pass by a banned, and some bad points because people didn't understand adult humor anyways I do hope you guys will accept my apologie, and we can all still be friends you guys are the best friends this guy can ever have, and it broke my heart that I had to lie to you all so please forgive me!