The Real Me

WHO

Kudos to you for standing up to whoever did this in all honesty. I know how it feels, with my old video being spread around by people on this forum in attempt to hurt me. So good for you for standing up to it!

lord thinks your video is so funny i luv very gud costuming pls continue without the eyebrowless invalids that lurk these forums with evil intents.

*catches oreos with eyebrows*

Surreal

I'm so sorry that someone tried to do this to you :(
Honestly, you've got some mad dance skills though! I think it's great that your family has their own circus too! *gives oreo* :) :hearts:

allison

Wow, that is completely not OK. I never understand why people go out of their way to bully someone in this manner. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. Good for you, though, because you seem to be staying strong :). And remember what they say about karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I'm so proud of you Star, I can't help it I'm crying right now. :cry: You're my best friend and one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Whoever did this is disgusting and I hope they feel low because they are.

We have a good idea of who it could be, but they don't deserve the power or recognition for doing such a despicable thing. Karma will show them what it feels like.

I love you Star :hearts: more than you'll ever know.

Yeah no idea if you saw my wall post or not, but whoever it was kept insulting me, but then I realized it wasn't you so I deleted it. Sorry that happened. It sucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cat

I want everyone to know that yes that is me. The person in the video is me, Starship, and I am extremely proud of who I am. I'm caring, compassionate, loving, understanding, and just plain awesome and I am proud of that. This is who I am.
Fierce, you're so amazing. This post was extremely inspiring and I wish more people could learn to accept themselves the way you do.
You're a wonderful human being, and I'm glad you recognize that.
Stay fierce 4ever and always pls thx

Miss

I know we don't talk much, but I am extremely proud you got the courage to stand up to this person and not let them get to you. There is a special place for people who try to hurt others intentionally in the form of leaking personal info. You do you Star. Be the bubbly, shining and courageous person God made you to be. :yay:
Best Wishes,
Jenna

Beauty of the internet (: My opinions on you are not based on your physical appearance - you are still the awesome, funny guy that I know.
BTW - your confidence is super inspiring.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm sorry that someone tried to do this to you. And I know that we may not get along 100% of the time I think you're pretty awesome regardless. I loved your video BTW. ;)

Shrimp

Yeah no idea if you saw my wall post or not, but whoever it was kept insulting me, but then I realized it wasn't you so I deleted it. Sorry that happened. It sucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It doesn't suck actually because everyone got to see what a cool person he is :)
Absolutely.

You are an amazing person inside and out. I'm glad it's come to a point where you can share with everyone who you truly are, because you're a complete star! You're full of talent and so much experiences that one could only dream of. You're an inspiring being with so much great things ahead of you. Thanks for making those around you always smile. Please never stop shining <3

starship, you're honestly amazing and so optimistic. its such a shame someone would do that to someone as sweet as you. im sorry.