The Rise of Aunt Jemima Quest

Question

Very Questionable

NOW OPEN!

Ah yes, my second quest and I spent way too long on this. A word of advice, if you don't have a lot of time to spare, don't do this quest. This quest is 111 tasks and has every single minigame and requires you to go on the monorail twice. If you're lazy, don't attempt this quest or you'll probably short circuit, as I did trying to make this and test it.

Things you need:
  • Original Fireworks Magic (1x use works; 4th of July doesn't)
  • Diving Suit Magic
  • Any car magic
  • Space Suit Magic
  • A lot of patience
Yes I realize this is a really long quest but I tried my best to make the story as interesting as possible. The scores are relatively easy to get and shouldn't require a lot of skill. If you need Fireworks Magic either play the Fireworks Game for one or borrow it from a friend. I don't recommend buying it if you want to make a profit off the prizes. I tried my best to make the prizes worthwhile but I'm not exactly the richest person.

Rooms used in this Quest
Restroom

Traveling Through Time

Restroom...?

Abandoned Building

Cliffside

If you decide to do this quest, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to do it. I worked really hard on it and I'd love it if people enjoy it, even if it's long. Also a heads up, make sure you pay attention and read tasks carefully or it might bite you in the butt later.

Thank you all who helped me,
@Eros @Kitten @Gallifreyan @Jinx @Joela @Lily @Crispy @MagicIshaan @Youtherevmk @Laguna @iMystery @niknik @Katie @hogie

Also thank you @Amy for fixing it when it was broken or I would've just given up on it.

Thank you everyone and enjoy the quest! :hearts:

Last edited:
Yay Aunt Jeminia. I remember those short stories you did XD

Question, each and every one of those rooms is outstandingly well done! Can't wait to do this quest and hope that you continue building rooms because you are amazing at it!