The Rise of Aunt Jemima Quest

Question

Very Questionable
The quest opens today at 3PM PST/6PM EST!

Notice: if you get stuck in the entrance when entering you'll need to re-enter as it uses a teleporter to get in.[DOUBLEPOST=1467722057][/DOUBLEPOST]The quest is now open!

Last edited:

Question

Very Questionable
Okay since a lot of people are having problems with the monorail, I recommend before you do this quest check to see if the monorail will let you exit it in the first place because a lot of people have been getting black screens when they try to exit the monorail and it's really sad to see people have to restart after putting a lot of time into the quest.

Yeah, The monorail part happened again for me x.x so I'm having to call for another host to help me out since I refuse to reset my client, I'm too far in to quit >.< I wish the monorail wasn't so glitchy. :(

Are there lots of extra consolation prizes? I got home from work and was exhausted and took a nap and when I woke up I remembered about the quest D: But won't be able to do it until tomorrow night or so and definitely want to do it. Thank you!

Also don't do the spacesuit magic on accident too early because then it'll glitch out and you'll be having to send another CFH since that gets broken too. :/