The Rise of Aunt Jemima Quest

Question

Very Questionable
Are there lots of extra consolation prizes? I got home from work and was exhausted and took a nap and when I woke up I remembered about the quest D: But won't be able to do it until tomorrow night or so and definitely want to do it. Thank you!
there are currently 10 more prizes left i'm not sure how many more people will complete it by tomorrow night though

So guess what happens. I make it through both monorail glitches. I make it through spaceship magic. After two hours I get friggen screwed by a POTC Glitch.....I'm done....I'm gonna go cry.

Question

Very Questionable
So guess what happens. I make it through both monorail glitches. I make it through spaceship magic. After two hours I get friggen screwed by a POTC Glitch.....I'm done....I'm gonna go cry.
I'm honestly really sorry this happened. I really wish quests didn't expire when you log out or crash because it's really inconvenient for the creators testing the quest and the people playing the quest.

niknik

Completed the quest last night and thought it was superb! Wish the prize included some pancakes + syrup!!!! Overall an A++ adventure!!!!!!!!

for real though, when does part 2 come out?!?!

I was having lots of fun with the quest, but now my diving magic doesn't want to work :/[DOUBLEPOST=1467832167][/DOUBLEPOST]Going to try again later...!

Last edited:
Tried again and diving magic luckily worked....and made it all the way to 103 with the pirates game and did several games and won them all (thank you to everyone who helped with that), but still nothing and it won't let me through :/

Kelsey

gg china

Everytime I get a notification for this thread I get a pang of sadness... This quest has forever scarred me from doing lengthy amount of quests with a mini game near the end...