The Weeping Angels

We totally should have weeping angel statues for our house. That'd be so awesome!!! It's also creepy, so it'd fit the Halloween style. If you don't know what a weeping angel is. Watch a video of it on youtube. Any Doctor Who fans should know what a weeping angel is, if you don't, then you missed out on a lot of doctor who. But a weeping angel statue would be awesome to have in our rooms. I can't design things so I can't make it, but Kevin, you should try it! :)

I really don't understand the sudden fascination with turning MyVMK into MyDoctorWhoville. Seriously. I understand... Amy is a big fan, but she said it herself, she brought the game back because she wanted to bring back the Disney/VMK magic for everyone. Doctor Who does not equate with Disney/VMK magic. I know that all the Doctor Who fans are going to jump down my throat for this, but honestly I'd rather keep it focused on Disney related things. We have so many different VMK items to still release! Why change the game? Really?

I think we should keep this as Disney themed as possible. If we do DW stuff, this might go so downhill it'll become MFK. Or My Fandom Kingdom. Which would be awful.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
While I love Doctor Who and think this idea would be awesome, I would much rather see the Gargoyles from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

If Disney had succeeded in buying the rights back in the eighties it would all be in Tomorrowland as they planned and we'd be talking about the Doctor Who stuff we could make.

That said.... NO WEEPING ANGELS ARE YOU CRAZY THEY WILL GET ME!

NO!
Just NO.
I will not be roaming roaming around MyVMK in fear for my virtual life!
Even if The Doctor was in the game, I would not feel safe. The Weeping Angels are probably the DW creatures I fear the most.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Since when is this a Disney remake with strong Doctor Who overtones? Seriously, I signed up for this game to renew my childhood experiences and I didn't sign up to play Doctor Who Online.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Since when is this a Disney remake with strong Doctor Who overtones? Seriously, I signed up for this game to renew my childhood experiences and I didn't sign up to play Doctor Who Online.
So just because someone has a gas mask made that resembles one from the show and someone proposes Weeping Angels statues makes it a strong case of Doctor Who overtones? And as many have said this isn't the same game from your childhood. If anything is in strong overtones right now it's the trading and economy. I do agree that we should move away from the Doctor Who ideas but small amounts shouldn't be making anyone this upset over it. There's plenty of other Disney movies out there to look at.

Other statue ideas... I still would love to see Hunchback of Notre Dame Gargoyles. I'm restating this as I have no idea what other Disney movies had statues like those...

Please stop... It would not be fair for only the Doctor Who fanbase to get all of these items in the game. I don't care how big it is. If you're adding Doctor Who items then you may as well add Pokemon items because players on the forums like it. It's ridiculous. Please, please stop.