Things That Make You Laugh

My dog (who I've had since I was 6 years old), after several weeks of complications with her legs and tumors in her stomach, had to be put down today :(
So I'm trying to get my mind off of it and think of things that make me laugh.
I always go on vine or YouTube and search funny videos and it always helps me feel better :P

So I'm curious, what things make you guys laugh?

Really any episode of Good Mythical Morning on Youtube... those guys are hilarious. (to me, haha) I'm so sorry about your precious dog, but I'm so glad she got to live such a full life with you :)
Thank you and it's okay (: I'm sure she understood it was the best thing to do. She was getting really old and sick

StrataSam

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. My 16-year-old had to be put down on the 23rd of last month, so I know exactly what you're going through. I usually turn to YouTube videos as well when I need a good laugh. I keep going back to watch random GTA videos because so many things can go hilariously wrong in that game. xD

Ted visits the Haunted Mansion, one of the dumbest brain rotting videos out there, but I watch it every time something traumatic happens to me. If you like it, watch Ted visits the Tower of Terror as well. They're both offensive and crude...so...yea.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
look up " newsbefunny " on youtube, if you haven't. i laugh every time watching those. makes me happy.
also, james franco & seth rogan did a spoof episode of the naked & afraid. it gets me laughing every time too.
sorry about your dog ): they go too soon. hopefully you'll find another one to love, there are plenty out there!

cuipet

These 3 videos make me laugh my butt off, even when I'm sad. So sorry to hear about your dog.

YES i love this channel![DOUBLEPOST=1426155398][/DOUBLEPOST]im sorry to hear about your pup :(

you should check out miranda sings she has some funny stuff, uhmm Glozell the cinnamon challenge video is a good one haha :)

Dude, so sorry about your dog. That's horrible.
Anything that Rob Dyrdek is in is pretty funny, I like his constant humor. His shows lighten me up over anything.