Thoughts on Sparky Hat/FAQ

C

Celluloid

Ohhh. I'm guessing the no-trade rule might be because of the way Amy might have coded the 1 per account rule. I wouldn't be surprised if it's tradeable very soon after it stops selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suckkkkkkkkkkkk at fireworks!! lol Always have!!! Course.. back in the original VMK i sucked at JC too, but now that it's basically my only option i make 700 to 800+ every time i play. Not hard at all to reach 10k. Still never enough to make top charts tho )=

I agree 100%.

I won't rant on about it, but it does disappoint me. It's breaking my heart, honestly. Not just for me, but for anyone who won't be able to purchase it. It's an adorable hat!

I knew from the get-go I wasn't going to be wealthy, and I was...OK with that, I suppose. I've accepted it and I usually blow it off. ...but...seriously, I truly wish everyone could have the opportunity to obtain some kind of Stitch hat. Everyone loves Stitch, everyone loves the hats, so...why should they be so rare? So rare that only the elite may enjoy them? Could someone tell me what the fun is in that? I'd like to know. :impatient:
My thoughts exactly! :um:

iTony

Ohana means family.
The price is may be a little high, but I believe its a price that everyone can reach up to. I only need 5k more, but I'm going to get the rest tomorrow before it retires. It's getting to late now :P

CandyCars

I think 10k is a tad high, but I am VERY glad it is a price we can all obtain ( with in reason ) in the twenty four hours! :) I do wish we could buy more than one, because I know a friend out of town, but that does stop stockpiling and it will be trade able ( I think )... Great work Amy ( and everyone who worked on this )! :thumbsup:

If it was a hat I truly wanted, I'd be all over it. I don't have time to get the required amount of credits and replenish my account, so I am going to save up for Pirates month instead. Not worth it in my opinion.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I agree 100%.

I won't rant on about it, but it does disappoint me. It's breaking my heart, honestly. Not just for me, but for anyone who won't be able to purchase it. It's an adorable hat!

I knew from the get-go I wasn't going to be wealthy, and I was...OK with that, I suppose. I've accepted it and I usually blow it off. ...but...seriously, I truly wish everyone could have the opportunity to obtain some kind of Stitch hat. Everyone loves Stitch, everyone loves the hats, so...why should they be so rare? So rare that only the elite may enjoy them? Could someone tell me what the fun is in that? I'd like to know. :impatient:
Princess sent you a message.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I agree 100%.

Uhm, you have the opportunity right now? I know people work (So do i, 8 hours today and 9 hours tomorrow), but you can earn 10k credits in 1.5 hours. Plus, we were told to start saving a couple days in advanced.

But i am of the (minority it looks like) opinion of not liking the "one hat per account" rule. The pretty much only way for newer players to gain wealth in the game is to earn credits, buy items that they think will become rare after retirement, and wait. Something like this makes it impossible. Staff wanted to make it rare? Make it more expensive, not create a limit of purchasing it. Let supply/demand determine how many are bought, not the staff putting in place a purchasing ceiling.

Jaycie

The Keyblade Master
Honestly, I'm debating getting the hat just cause I've played JC for the past half hour and I think I'm kinda burnt out... But just because I need more rare stuff, I think I'll just deal with it. I'm hoping getting the hat is going to be worth it in the future regarding the trade market.

Sophia

Honestly, I'm debating getting the hat just cause I've played JC for the past half hour and I think I'm kinda burnt out... But just because I need more rare stuff, I think I'll just deal with it. I'm hoping getting the hat is going to be worth it in the future regarding the trade market.
Same

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Felt pretty good to spend 2 1/2 hours on a plane, then being able to go home and play JC. I was at least able to buy the hat before it disappeared.

I agree 100%.

I agree with you also. I LOVE STITCH. Never had him on VMK, and who knows if I'll be lucky enough to get him here, but hey, I'm going to try!

Also, I don't recall something ever costing 10K on VMK--costume wise. Maybe I'm just getting older, and forgetfulness is sinking in.....or this is signs of inflation!

I remember things being quite expensive in VMK. If I'm remembering correctly there were somethings costing 20K, don't remember what it was.

I remember things being quite expensive in VMK. If I'm remembering correctly there were somethings costing 20K, don't remember what it was.
Maybe this was closer to the closing of VMK? I wouldn't know though. I was banned from the computer, therefore VMK, for being on way too much in my mothers eye! Lol. Good times.

What upsets me is that some of us are unable to log on for this hat :) making one for account will make it hard to trade for. 10K is easily doable, but if I can't log on it's not D: I'll probably end up trading my cowboy pants to try and get it. I understand that they want to make Stitch's friends hats rare, and that's exactly what will happen :)