Throwback Friday

Neda

There was this guy who used to sing that song every Friday and everyone would get so mad at him because it would get stuck in their heads all day, but then one Friday he was absent and everyone felt empty without hearing him sing it and when he came back the next week they told him and he said, "Oh.. I thought you guys hated that song so much" so idk it was strangely cute to me lol.

What was the question again?

Oh, I'm looking forward to the weekend because Spring Break starts now for me and when Daylight savings comes around I won't freak out when the clock goes forward since I don't have class the following day, sooo yay!

There was this guy who used to sing that song every Friday and everyone would get so mad at him because it would get stuck in their heads all day, but then one Friday he was absent and everyone felt empty without hearing him sing it and when he came back the next week they told him and he said, "Oh.. I thought you guys hated that song so much" so idk it was strangely cute to me lol.

What was the question again?

Oh, I'm looking forward to the weekend because Spring Break starts now for me and when Daylight savings comes around I won't freak out when the clock goes forward since I don't have class the following day, sooo yay!
I forgot about daylight savings!! :squee:

Yeah the radio station I listened to played it every Friday. It got to the point that I'd refuse to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk