TMI: City if Heavenly Fire!

bobsbestgame

So I couldn't help but notice that no thread about this book has received any attention! My copy was sent today, still waiting to receive it! I got a signed copy by Cassandra Clare, one of only 300 I believe! But really I can't wait to start reading it. I'm so hung up over how the last one ended I NEED THIS BOOK NOW! Haha so what are y'all most excited for in the new book?

Elle

oMGGGG YES
YES

I love this series. So. Much. xD
Ugh that ending to the last one.. I just couldn't. x.x To be honest with you, the last one was kind of boring for me.. I dunno why? I usually read her books in one day, but the last took me almost a week. I think it was because
spoiler alert
literally in spoiler tags
I know some of ya'll read fast so like spoiler alert warning again
when magnus and alec broke up I was literally just dead inside and couldn't and BEFORE that, I skimmed through the book so eh

I've picked it up twice now, and i've read some scenes from City of Heavenly fire.. Sadly, a lot was spoiled for me from online cosplayers who decided to reenact some scenes lol, but oh well. sigh

I think i'm most excited for Clary and Jace to just BE TOGETHER JESUS LOL. Without anymore obstacles like the ones they've been through. It's just so bad what they've had to go through and its so sad.

EDIT: Please place GIFs in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator: