To our 2nd family

I know that not many of you know this but recently some light has been shed on my cousin Amanda or as you know her, Hipstahh.

Despite being born with sickle cell anemia, she has been able to live a strong life. But recently that life has been challenged by preleukemia. I didn't write this post to gain attention for her but to inform you all that she is going through this positively. She calls you guys her 2nd family. Even though I haven't been here very long I can already see what Amanda loves about this community so much. You're all so much like her and whenever I see her logging on she has a big goofy grin on her face. That's because well, like I just said your like her 2nd family.

All I have left to say now is that Amanda loves you all and doesn't want you to be worried about her.
Despite the reality of this situation, she wants to keep positive and asks that you don't worry about her 24/7 she says that when it's time it's time. And shell be prepared.

Stargazing

Prayers out to Amanda and her family <3

Thank you everyone for your support, as of now I won't be visiting the forums often as its a bit much to bare.But I will show Amanda your kind words as soon as she's a bit more talkative.

Nutty

Please tell Amanda that we (Nuts and Galli) love her very very very very very very very very very very very much! :)

The Bluetiful Winners will never be the same without Hippy, the girl at whom I screamed during the first challenge until she brought our team to victory!

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Hips, i love you, your always so nice and kind and you always put a smile on my face, your lingo is one of a kind and so funny. You are such and amazing friend, and an even more amazing girlfriend. Please stay strong for me and all of your friends. We all love you, and would hate to see this beautiful friendship end.

DMoCTTA

I've been crying the past 10 minutes. I just can't stop crying. I just...
Imma go break down again...
Amanda you are amazing we love you

Amanda, I can't even put my feelings into sentences or even words right now... We all love you so much. You are so incredibly valuable to this community. I hope you return soon. Please stay strong. You and your family are in my prayers. I love you Amanders. :halcyon:

Poptart

Hip was (and has been) one of my closest friends on the game.. I was so sad when she decided to quit VMK and I don't even know what to say.

I wish I didn't feel so helpless about this entire situation, but you really were a great friend to me Hip Hop and I'll support you and be here for you no matter what. I'm so sorry