today something magical happened

gravebound

not actually a grave
i played jungle cruise and smiled at the same time. this has not happened in many a year, or ever.
seriously tho i just woke up and after dealing with some bad irl stuff lately this is a beautiful breath of fresh air.
gorgeous looking crates that are a perfect building item and cheap? check.
new way to get green keys, still difficult but rewarding, and the scores are cummulative? check.
awesome new items? check.
me actually having fun? double check.

so i earn keys while grinding, which is nothing short of exhilarating, and it's more incentive(and im a person that needs a lot of it)
i know there's a million threads about this already but THANK YOU AMY. thank you everyone who thought this was a good idea. thank all of you for existing. this is just so cool and fun omg

cosmee

i played jungle cruise and smiled at the same time. this has not happened in many a year, or ever.
seriously tho i just woke up and after dealing with some bad irl stuff lately this is a beautiful breath of fresh air.
gorgeous looking crates that are a perfect building item and cheap? check.
new way to get green keys, still difficult but rewarding, and the scores are cummulative? check.
awesome new items? check.
me actually having fun? double check.

so i earn keys while grinding, which is nothing short of exhilarating, and it's more incentive(and im a person that needs a lot of it)
i know there's a million threads about this already but THANK YOU AMY. thank you everyone who thought this was a good idea. thank all of you for existing. this is just so cool and fun omg
<3 I just started getting back into the game (mostly because I have a mac and couldn't access it quite as easily as before, until my boyfriend made it accessible on my laptop) and I admit it's not so fun because I have a hard time socializing with others on the game, BUT these pink crates are seriously the cutest, best thing ever! I am actually having FUN! I agree thank you!

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Yup, when you get 40k points on JC (this can be done over the course of two games) you get a green key, you no longer can get them from SITs
wow this makes me so happy, gonna go grind jc for like 3 hours :OOOO
ty staff and amy

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
This update literally is the best thing they've done.
Idk why but if they can't see how nice and positive the community is when everyone has a fair chance and there isn't any super rares or any of that stuff.
Everyone's helping eachother out, it's so great. :( Why can't every release be like this?

And thank god! and i wish i opened up my sits before.

gravebound

not actually a grave
over the course of two games (possibly more but I always hit it after the two), it can be one game too, just need 40k either way
Wait you have to get 40k in two games or same game?
i manage to hit it on three games since i quit after the first round to make more credits. my fiance has been doing four first-round games and getting them. the score saves and stacks until you get to 40k, at which it resets.

i love this new system sososo much. it's very nice knowing that i'm definitely going to win a key for doing what i'm doing, rather than having to ride rides to possibly get SITS, to possibly win a green key.