Tomorrowland Quests

I'm kind of upset, we were pretty much promised quests to be released last month, but then some last minute glitches had to get fixed, so it was postponed to this month, and they still have yet to be released. This has NOTHING to do with not being patient or thankful (so don't even bring that up). This has to do with getting our hopes up, then letting us down. I know Amy and Co. try their hardest to get everything the way it is, but they shouldn't practically promise us the release of something, maybe they should of worded it differently, such as: "Hopefully, quests will be out sometime this month!" instead of "Quests will be released sometime this month!" I mean, it just kinda gets you disappointed.

I have to agree with Josh on this one. They should not announce or promise that something is coming out when they are not 100% sure that everything is in working order and that they will absolutely be able to release it.

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
Sometimes coding is absolutely infuriating. What could be working perfectly one moment could be absolutely destroyed with one small change. Yes, they promised it last month, and the one before, but I think they should wait until the quests are actually stable enough to run before they're released.

LionJonathan

It was said in the newsletter but then they took that down I hope one of the staff explains what is happening to the tomorrowland quests because this has been two months already now.

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
It was said in the newsletter but then they took that down I hope one of the staff explains what is happening to the tomorrowland quests because this has been two months already now.
The quests are buggy. They don't want to release them until they are stable and actually work.