Tonight's Events

A suggestion could be if you want updates about events, go on twitter and turn on notifications for the MyVMK twitter page. Allow them to come to your lockscreen and then you can be notified without even having to check twitter! :-)
Thanks I'm going to do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fotogirl

Twitter feed is also always on the right side of the forums home page. If you check forums often just click home page whenever you visit for any added updates

Twitter feed is also always on the right side of the forums home page. If you check forums often just click home page whenever you visit for any added updates
I do but I'm usually on my phone unless There's a reason to be online :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I don't like Twitter and I am only on Facebook to use the chat to text my wife at work. Not a big social network lover so I am probably never going to see these last minute events.

I don't like Twitter and I am only on Facebook to use the chat to text my wife at work. Not a big social network lover so I am probably never going to see these last minute events.
That's honestly how I am. When I was in college I used twitter for classes all the time but now that I'm out I'm very rarely on it. I did do the notifications but I don't know how well that's going to work.

KaySeeKay15

On your Twitter app, go to @MyVMK then tap the bell and set up what kind of notifications you'd like. :o Idk if it works yet or not lol
It's what I did because I kept missing events! They usually tweet an hour/half an hour before all events and is a great reminder. I don't really get on that much anymore but when I do I love it.