TONS of Furniture on Sale - Picture Updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyGeggy

PoorFroning

im interested in the purple disney travel trunk and purple hm candlestick bc i have not seen them. i dont recall where they are from though. do you remember? id like to put them in my collection room if they are pretty rare, just not sure at all.

oh and i also offer 10k for 1 of the zoetropes

GoofyGeggy

im interested in the purple disney travel trunk and purple hm candlestick bc i have not seen them. i dont recall where they are from though. do you remember? id like to put them in my collection room if they are pretty rare, just not sure at all.

oh and i also offer 10k for 1 of the zoetropes
Purple Candlestick is still sold in Ned's (100c). The Disney Travel Trunk is technically pink, though it appears a bit purple. If I recall correctly, it was one of the pink furniture items available through the Green Crates. Let's do 8k on the Zoetrope.

PoorFroning

Purple Candlestick is still sold in Ned's (100c). The Disney Travel Trunk is technically pink, though it appears a bit purple. If I recall correctly, it was one of the pink furniture items available through the Green Crates. Let's do 8k on the Zoetrope.
How does 3k on the trunk sound then? I'm assuming it was a common green crate item? I'm online right now play POTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.