• Yes I agree

Votes: 57 60.0%
  • Nope I disagree

Votes: 38 40.0%

• Total voters

Emelon

i think it's way too fast.
i collect pins,
but it's hard when i can't/don't feel like going on everyday.
i barely play anymore tbh though
It's really hard when there's school and work and other things that take the majority of your day too.
This. I don't have time in my days anymore to invest into the game. I'd rather not play at all, than feel anxious and upset over missing new releases that I was too busy to get on for.

Targaryen

I think everyone needs to take a breather and tell themselves that THIS IS JUST A GAME AND TO NOT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY. If you miss an item, so what? It's okay to miss an item here or there, it won't make or break your life (hopefully). Don't stress yourself out over something that's suppose to be fun and enjoyable. This game is just a game, it should not be in your top 5 priorities, it should just be a place for you to come and have some R&R time.

On a side note, I enjoy how the items are released, it gives me something to look forward to on here at then end of each week and it gives me a goal to work towards. I think buying items would be nicer and go more smoothly for everyone if the games generated a little more credits or more levels were added (specifically towards JC).

I wish things would slow down or at least be released for longer before they're retired. I collect clothing and I am unable to spend hours at a time trying to get credits and items before they're gone. I haven't even attempted the "pin a day" because I know I don't have time to collect the entire set. I've been trying to get new clothing so much that I've neglected the new dark ride furniture that I want to get. There are people that play VMK that are still in school and have lots of homework like me, so it would be nice if things went a tiny bit slower.

vause

I just wish we had more games because Jungle Cruise hasn't worked for me the past couple of days and I'm terrible at FW. Then I'd be able to keep up with items because I keep running out of credits :(

Ranch

with no limits on item potentials.. what's too much?

Even if everything became available for a price all at once.. I'd still like that better than watching a bunch of firewalls being slapped around for weeks n weeks.

mark

10 mins late to everything
unless you dont have school, work, or any other major chores you'd be fine playing this game without struggling to scrape up every item you can get... sometimes i sell my crates to get by :P haha

Too little items released
>People complain
Too many items released
>People complain

I think people will always complain
These are my thoughts exactly.

I do think the ride pins were swapped too early, but 2 weeks is still a pretty good amount of time considering the number of people grinding away at the rides for them.

I really don't get the complaints about the daily pins...for 500 credits. I know some people want 10 of every pin for trading, but do you really need more than 2? And 1000 credits, for nearly everyone, is 15 minutes or less of jungle cruise. 500 credits for 1 pin set is like 7 or 8 minutes. It's understandable if you can't get on every day for whatever reason, but trading for a few days of these pins isn't going to break the bank. As far as collecting credits for the pins, if you can't spare under 10 minutes, you probably shouldn't be playing online games anyway!