Toontown Rewritten Artwork~

Thanks a bunch you guys! And as much as it'd be nice to get paid for fan work, I don't mind considering I'm helping to keep one of my favorite games from my childhood alive~ :D

Also DuckSwimmer I cannot stop staring at your signature, that little dude's dance is just so hypnotic to watch xD What is it that he's actually from? I'm curious now :o
Ahaha xD His name is Happy, he's from an anime called Fairytail

These are all totally awesome. Fantastic work.
You mentioned that you are not getting paid, but I do hope that you will be recognized as a staff member in game, so your hard work does not go unnoticed.
Thanks so much~ The members of the team that I'm working with did offer for me to be part of the moderation staff in the game, which at the moment I'm still debating since I don't know how much time I'll actually get to spend in the game thanks to college. xD I've been really glad that so many people have enjoyed my work for the game though! :) That's what really has made it the most worthwhile <3

- - - Updated - - -

I know this isn't rewritten artwork so it won't excite people as much, but just to share what I'm working on this was a Halloween picture I just recently did up for myself, featuring my persona (at a younger age) along with 3 of my favorite characters from my childhood.~ Anybody recognize them? ;)
Funnily enough I decided to do this in the style of the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs after watching it in theaters a few weeks back. xD
They're costumes are based on characters from the Puyo Puyo series of puzzle games, since these three badniks happened to appear in one release of the franchise known as Mean Bean Machine :> And also there was another character from the Puyo Puyo series that seemed kind of fitting for my own character to dress as too, so I just rolled with the idea.

Probably later on I'll just make a general art thread where all of my stuff can go, rewritten or otherwise. But at the moment all I've really been working on is stuff for the TTR project so I just haven't felt as much of a need to start another thread xP

Ace_Moon

Thanks so much~ The members of the team that I'm working with did offer for me to be part of the moderation staff in the game, which at the moment I'm still debating since I don't know how much time I'll actually get to spend in the game thanks to college. xD I've been really glad that so many people have enjoyed my work for the game though! :) That's what really has made it the most worthwhile <3

- - - Updated - - -

I know this isn't rewritten artwork so it won't excite people as much, but just to share what I'm working on this was a Halloween picture I just recently did up for myself, featuring my persona (at a younger age) along with 3 of my favorite characters from my childhood.~ Anybody recognize them? ;)
Funnily enough I decided to do this in the style of the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs after watching it in theaters a few weeks back. xD
They're costumes are based on characters from the Puyo Puyo series of puzzle games, since these three badniks happened to appear in one release of the franchise known as Mean Bean Machine :> And also there was another character from the Puyo Puyo series that seemed kind of fitting for my own character to dress as too, so I just rolled with the idea.

Probably later on I'll just make a general art thread where all of my stuff can go, rewritten or otherwise. But at the moment all I've really been working on is stuff for the TTR project so I just haven't felt as much of a need to start another thread xP

Wow, this stuff is amazing! You do a such a great job on everything you create!