Toontown Rewritten

I'm still very skeptical about TTR, but if it does make it through the Alpha, I might change my opinion on it. Kudos to those who got into the alpha. :)

Hiya. I'm one of the developers of TTR. Throughout development we were watching OpenVMK and MyVMK very closely, since we will be going through the same trials that you guys are going through. I've only played VMK once or twice, but it's great to see the community coming together for things such as this. Disney has more magic than they think. :)

Hiya. I'm one of the developers of TTR. Throughout development we were watching OpenVMK and MyVMK very closely, since we will be going through the same trials that you guys are going through. I've only played VMK once or twice, but it's great to see the community coming together for things such as this. Disney has more magic than they think. :)
Are you going to have another contest soon? I heard there are still a couple dozen alpha keys out there and I would love to participate. I was a Toontown tester before.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Are you going to have another contest soon? I heard there are still a couple dozen alpha keys out there and I would love to participate. I was a Toontown tester before.
I'd like to know the same thing.

I was a tester on TT before as well, it was a lot of fun... when they had new stuff coming out that is. LOL

Sorry for Bump... but UPDATE:FULL MAP RELEASED,Fishing is available for only Tt central+DD,Racing implemented! tracks are being opened at goofys speedway! Joey (DEV of TTRW) confirmed Closed beta

now that this is open to everyone, is it working well? I cant play because i dont have 10.7 for mac and if i upgraded i wouldnt be able to play vmk, so guess im not playing toontown :P