TOY STORY 4

mattt

Toy Story 1 and 2 were my favorite movie as a kid. Toy Story 3 was amazing because it showed how Andy grew up, just as most of us did since we were kids. But I think that Disney should have just left it off there. There doesn't need to be another, and there shouldn't. I do not hate Disney or Toy Story, I just don't approve of them making another. They should continue making new movies that are fresh such as Frozen. Family Guy pretty much did a spot on impression of what I believe the 4th Toy Story installment will end up being:

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Yeah, I'm a little skeptical. The third one wrapped up so nicely. But at the same time, I trust that if they plan to release another, they have a good idea in mind.

mattt

I'm scared that this will be like Cars 2. Otherwise, Toy Story is great and I'm excited.
Their sequals are never good, other than a few, but mainly they are all terrible. As was stated already by Kelsea, Toy Story 3 was wrapped up nicely. It should end there instead of manipulating people because you KNOW they will go to see the movie in theatres because we have grown up watching these movies so we are curious what the next one will bring. I agree about the Cars 2 thing.

My guess is that Andy will have his own kids. Shrug. Who knows. Disney is sadly motivated to make money not magic anymore like it used to be.

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I was kind of hoping we would see the toys new lives with Bonnie, but like a lot of people know- as time passes between movies, they tend to have the characters grow up that much too. which means Bonnie will already be too old to really still be playing with the toys.
I do like the idea of Andy having his own kids, but again, how does he get the toys back from Bonnie after the way the third movie ended?
I'm excited to see how they plan on continuing the story to say the least and I hope it will not disappoint.
Toy Story, in my opinion, is one of the only movies that pulled off not one, but two AMAZING sequels, and I will be very disappointed if this fourth one ruins the entire story.
But I have faith in the makers of Toy Story. they've done this well so far, so I'm not gonna knock it before we know more.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I kind of wish they would just leave the series alone... Why add anything on to Toy Story 3? The best animated movie of all time IMO, and you got the ultimate happy ending. Toy Story 4 will probably be a good movie but there is no logical reason to make a 4th.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
you guys shouldn't be so negative about the movie, what if its good? Who knows, I'll be in college studying animation and when this 4th movie is released.. hopefully we all grow up and have kids and blah blah generation generation

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
According to the article I read, it seems as though they weren't planning on a Toy Story 4 or tried to push for one. It seemed more like the makers of Toy Story just kind of had an idea, and altogether agreed that it could be a movie worth making.
I don't think they would be making the fourth movie if they didn't believe they had a genuine worth while idea.

Im excited for it. I think they are basically starting over with the little girl and are appealing to a whole new generation of little kids!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
it will be good, and of course i would go and see it... but...
lets not get too "dream works" here.
how about being more creative & coming up with something new?