Trading 150k For Assorted Items I've Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Hello yes I am here with 150k credits to trade for pretty much anything I've missed in ... well..... idk like 2-3 months? Yeah it's been a while.
Don't even know what I've missed.
Don't even know what I want.
Would like 1x each of any clothing items that were released.
And definitely looking for FURNI.
I'm really only back because I want to build rooms again, so any furni that would be good for building, I want it.
Last releases I can remember were the Refreshments table and chairs. And I even missed all the following Refreshment releases after that.
Please be reasonable in pricing as I am looking to do bulk trades when it comes to furni.
Thanks!

UPDATE:

Some furniture I know I am interested in obtaining is:
PPR Furni no longer in shop/from treasure room
Pirate Gate Arches
Pirate Prison Walls
Toy Story Mania Ride Start/Teleporters

Last edited:

Exist

based goddess
Recent stuff I have is:
x1 Churro Cart - 500c
x8 Indepence Umbrellas - 500c each

I have the Pirate Ship SITS pins for 500c each too.

Did you miss stuff from July? I have 4th of July magic and 60th celebration ears, jacket, and pins if you are interested :)

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Did you miss stuff from July? I have 4th of July magic and 60th celebration ears, jacket, and pins if you are interested :)
Today was literally the first time I had signed on in at least 2 if not 3 months, hahaha. How much would you like for each of the 60th celebration items?

Exist

based goddess
Today was literally the first time I had signed on in at least 2 if not 3 months, hahaha. How much would you like for each of the 60th celebration items?
I can do 1k per 60th pin. I just traded my spare jacket and ears, sorry! But I also have a pair of the mickey ears classic and minnie ears classic I can do for 2k each.

Last edited:

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I have a black smee hat, as well as some of the black crate items (black shorts, black princess top, black sparrow pants, black shoes, etc) and a few opened and unopened black crates.

Status
Not open for further replies.