Trading credit sprees

I'll trade for almost anything. For offers under 30k, I should have them by the next day, more than that I'll let you know. Some of the main things I'm looking for:

-Green flips [150k]
-Pink flips [120k]
-JC sets [80k]
-Clocks [50k]
-Firewalls
-Halloween costume pieces
-Candy cauldrons
-DLR pumpkins
-Pink tikis
-Red tents
-Orange organs
-Gold snowmen
-White snowmen

There's probably a lot that I'm missing...please let me know what you're trading, and if possible how much you'd like for it. I prefer to deal just with gift cards, or space magics if you would prefer that, but if it's a small offer (under 10k) I'd be willing to trade other items.

Also, the items I listed prices for are negotiable. If you are willing to trade any of those for credits, feel free to make a counter-offer.

Antique

The Canadian
How much will you do for
1x Bat mickey ears
1x pink princess top
1x candy cauldron
1x DLR pumpkin

and just some randoms I'm also trading:
3x cyan ariel chests
1x skate shoes
1x headdress
1x cowboy pants
1x cowboy boots
1x jungle book throne
2x pink slipper
3x football marker
1x football randomizer
1x spectator bench
1x gold generator

OKAY, i GIVE UP............WHAT IS A CREDIT SPREE?? AM FAIRLY RECENT ON THE FORUMS AND DO NOT KNOW ALL THAT MUCH.

How much will you do for
1x Bat mickey ears
1x pink princess top
1x candy cauldron
1x DLR pumpkin

and just some randoms I'm also trading:
3x cyan ariel chests
1x skate shoes
1x headdress
1x cowboy pants
1x cowboy boots
1x jungle book throne
2x pink slipper
3x football marker
1x football randomizer
1x spectator bench
1x gold generator
For the first set, how does 16k sound? [3k for ears & top, 5k candy cauldron & pumpkin]

From the other random items, I could offer 4k each on the pink slippers, and 6k for the skate shoes.

Mickeyspop, a credit spree can be a couple things now. Either:

1) You buy the other person items they request for x amount of credits, and trade those items for whatever they offered
2) You trade them a 10k-valued gift card that sells for 9500 credits. 500 credits are lost in the transaction, but it's far more convenient.