Trading innovations

Odwa

A public trade room that allows you to step onto a pedestal and put your trade up for auction - or maybe make it into a page in the menu..??

Also what if players had a very rare magic that allowed them to put a blank sign up for a given amount of time where you can then put what you are trading for and what your wants are

Also i think there should be a magic that allows two players that have this magic to trade credits - it would create a player level in which only certain people were allowed to trade with money

ALSO

off the topic of this particular thread but an AFK Mode would also help as well. Maybe AFK should be a privilege though so maybe the team should make it into a magic where it allows you to have a symbol above your head that says AFK?

Fiyero

Personally, I don't know if I like your ideas of turning everything into magic. I've always though credit trade and afk mode should be a standard feature, not something to trade for.

The trade room, however, could be an interesting idea. To allow people to display what was being traded would be cool

Personally, I don't know if I like your ideas of turning everything into magic. I've always though credit trade and afk mode should be a standard feature, not something to trade for.

The trade room, however, could be an interesting idea. To allow people to display what was being traded would be cool
Credits needs a barrier to entry to prevent abuse by clones. A mannequin would be neat though. AFK, definitely just needs a normal feature.

Odwa

I see what you're saying, I do think it would be interesting to see magic giving certain players certain advantages in-game -- Or maybe like badges or features for winning a competition