Trading This Stuff Away! LOOKING FOR CREDITS (CLOSED FOREVER, PLEASE IGNORE THIS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

:runaway: me

Kevin_

Illustration by Boris Schmitz.
What would you want for purple ears, dying for em <3
What's your offer? Their value is all up in the air right now, so I'm willing to hear what you're willing to trade!

PS: I am always a sucker for 1* magic that I don't have yet ;)

Last edited:
Oh you. <3
Well at the moment I don't have much to offer but pins and furni, and the only 1 * magics I have are 1* snowman and 1* mator. I also have PPR and ALR pins :) and Mexico of its a small world. Not much clothes i have though :c

Kevin_

Oh you. <3
Well at the moment I don't have much to offer but pins and furni, and the only 1 * magics I have are 1* snowman and 1* mator. I also have PPR and ALR pins :) and Mexico of its a small world. Not much clothes i have though :c
Do you have a room with your furniture for trade, by any chance?

Theater Table
Theater Chair
50th Directors Chair Yellow
Snow Carpet
Dark Blue Crate
Red Crate
Crate #1
Mickey TV
Mickey Ear Pumpkin
Purple Princess Minnie Hat Ornament
Pirate Treasure Chair
Wanted Poster

Thats all the (semi good) furni I have for trade. c:

Kevin_

Theater Table
Theater Chair
50th Directors Chair Yellow
Snow Carpet
Dark Blue Crate
Red Crate
Crate #1
Mickey TV
Mickey Ear Pumpkin
Purple Princess Minnie Hat Ornament
Pirate Treasure Chair
Wanted Poster

Thats all the (semi good) furni I have for trade. c:
Sorry Ellie/Schmores, I don't think I will be able to trade my purple ears for any of that :(.

18 SITS for your P&L elf costume?
Chemical, I usually ask for the higher amount of the range when it comes to accepting SITS. So I would need 20 SITS for the outfit. However, I have the outfit italicized and underlined, which means I'm trying to avoid trading it for SITS.

Ultimately, I wouldn't say no to SITS, even though it goes against what I said for my own post; but I'd probably want a higher amount of SITS than the price I had posted. So maybe 24 SITS = 6k?

Status
Not open for further replies.