Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Clothes for trade ♥

Made a new thread post that consists of all clothes, furnitures and pins :) Check it out -> Jayy's trades..

Last edited:

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
[*]cowboy pants, black top, vest, boots

If you're looking for an individual piece from the Outfit section; as long as they are at least 1 gift card, I will sell it to you.
2 GCs for cowboy pants? How many GCs would the full outfit be? (Just wondering cos I'm still working on getting GCs, thanks! :) )

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
"cowboy pants, black top, vest, boots"
2 GCs for cowboy pants? How many GCs would the full outfit be? (Just wondering cos I'm still working on getting GCs, thanks! :) )
I've been selling cowboy pants for 3 GCs. If you do 3 GCs for cowboy pants, I can give you the black top, vest, and shoes for only 2GCs. = 5GCs for all. :star:

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
"cowboy pants, black top, vest, boots"
I've been selling cowboy pants for 3 GCs. If you do 3 GCs for cowboy pants, I can give you the black top, vest, and shoes for only 2GCs. = 5GCs for all. :star:
I'll keep playing JC so! I'll get my cowboy pants eventually ;)

(By no means should you hold onto these as it'll be a while until I get 5 GCs so consider me out of the running for now! ;) )

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I'll keep playing JC so! I'll get my cowboy pants eventually ;)
(By no means should you hold onto these as it'll be a while until I get 5 GCs so consider me out of the running for now! ;) )
That is totally fine :) I have 3 more pairs for trade. Just let me know, :star:

Hey Jayy,
I'm interested in your Vampire Top and Vampire Shoes. I already have the pants so I don't need the complete outfit...
Would you be willing to take a giftcard and a purple philharmagic chair for them?

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Hey Jayy,
I'm interested in your Vampire Top and Vampire Shoes. I already have the pants so I don't need the complete outfit...
Would you be willing to take a giftcard and a purple philharmagic chair for them?
I'd do 1GC for the shirt alone, but I'd need more than 1 purple philharmagic chair for the shoes. I value the shoes around 7K. Anything you can add in?
how many gcs for just the brown mansion top?
1GC is fine :star:

EDIT: someone offered 2GC before you replied so I am going to take their offer. Sorry and thank you! :cookie:

How much for each item in the list below?

hm top hat
pumpkin mickey hat
cowboy shirt w/ vest
cowboy boots
blue mickey beanie
native shoes (are these different than cowboy boots?)
green superhero pants, shirt
vampire pants, shirt, shoes
blue princess shirt

Are these still on hold?

fantasyland bobsled still on hold?
purple superhero pants, shirt, boots, mask
maleficent hat

If not, how much for each thing?

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
How much for each item in the list below?
hm top hat
pumpkin mickey hat
cowboy shirt w/ vest
cowboy boots
blue mickey beanie
native shoes (are these different than cowboy boots?)
green superhero pants, shirt
vampire pants, shirt, shoes
blue princess shirt

Are these still on hold?

fantasyland bobsled still on hold?
purple superhero pants, shirt, boots, mask
maleficent hat

If not, how much for each thing?
PM'ed you :star:
20 SitS and a GOLD Turnstile for witch hat? <3
No thanks, I'd like the SITS to be add ons, other than that I don't want just SITS to be the offer. No gold pls, Thanks tho :star:
Hey Jayy! 3gc for your cowboy pants and black shirt w/o vest?
The black cowboy top is no longer available, but my cowboy pants sell for 3gc.. lmk if you can do this :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.