Treasure Planet: Morph Egg (Animated) [UPDATED 4/3 - Replaces Tardis Egg]

@hogie I TOLD U I SHUD HAVE DONE THIS!!... To bad it not disney related ;(.

Scott, AMAZING job!
True, it is not Disney, but it is fantasy still. Thanks!!

omg this needs to win !!
Thank you!!! While the rules did not say it had to be Disney, I know that nearly all the eggs are Disney related and there are a lot of really great eggs that have been submitted so far. I love Dr Who and thought this would be a way to combine both of my passions and would be something that could still be used year round.

PudgeTheFish

Please keep your eggs Disney-related (or if not disney related, just a pretty egg without any "theme"), and family friendly. You have until 11:59pm est on Friday April 3rd to submit your design, so let's get cracking!
It did say disney related--- Tho Amy is a WHOVIAN

It did say disney related--- Tho Amy is a WHOVIAN
Your right! I was just so excited and trying to think of ideas when Amy first posted the contest, I completely missed that. Oh well. It would still be great to have a Tardis in the game. A pair of teleporters maybe? :o

For all my Whovian friends, since the Tardis egg was not Disney themed, I have replaced it for the contest with an animated Morph Egg. This does NOT an any way diminish our need for a Tardis in myVMK. As you can see in the animation, Morph has not seen Dr Who. If he had, he would know to Don't Blink.