Unable to load the game whatsoever

Krista

Last night the game worked perfect for me. Fast loading, and I could play just fine.
Today, this morning, I could get to the map before being disconnected. Then, it would disconnect at "loading character information"

I have restarted my computer, cleared cache and cookies through command prompt and browser, I have tried chrome, IE, and FF. I have uninstalled and reinstalled shockwave. Now all I get is a black screen.

Anyone else?

Jasmine

I'm just gonna re-post my other one xD:

Similar problem here...this didn't happen to me last night either. I get past the "loading furniture screen" and am lead to the disconnect message. Then I see a white page with a disconnect message, and after that, I'm sent to the re-authenticate screen. =/

On Chrome: as soon as everything would load i would Disconnected automatically
Firefox: everything will load but it would then remain as a black screen

i have not made my character yet nor chosen my name i have restarted my computer, cleared capcha and cookies
i even made a new user on my computer this is my second day of attempt nothing has improved what so ever i am getting really frustrated and i really am trying to at least make my character so no one else could get the name i want i also want to get my Day 1 badge asap...but it doesnt look like i will..

Jasmine

I just got in on Firefox... I'm not sure why Chrome isn't working...

Noelle

The same thing happened to me this morning. I logged out of the game completely, cleared history, etc. and restarted my computer. I have been able to get in the game but only on Firefox, not on Chrome which is weird because usually Chrome works for everything.

Shrimp

I've tested on Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera. All work perfectly fine.

Play VMK with zero other tabs, that helps a lot. Last night VMK was packed full of people but the forums was dead, why? Because everyone was focused only on the game and had no problems. Those who complained on having a problem were trying to access the game while being on the forums... I guess that just doesn't match. I was on all night without any disconnections with an exception of the ones that we got messages for.

Me too! I couldnt get it to work last night then I got it to work on my computer and my moms computer..now it won't work I keep getting disconnected.

I'm having this issue too.. I was able to get on fine yesterday. Last night and today however it won't get past the black screen after loading.

Okay so I am not computer savvy at all! I can't get the game to load at all.:cry: I was wondering if someone could make a youtube video about this because I read the FAQ and I am pretty lost... Someone help. Please. I have both computers a Mac and Pc and neither one will load all the way to the actual game.[DOUBLEPOST=1416856835][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay so I am not computer savvy at all! I can't get the game to load at all.:cry: I was wondering if someone could make a youtube video about this because I read the FAQ and I am pretty lost... Someone help. Please. I have both computers a Mac and Pc and neither one will load all the way to the actual game.