Unofficial Guide to April Host Events

Idea shamelessly stolen from Everest's March Host Event thread. I didn't see a thread already started for April, but if there is one, this thread can be closed.

Link to April calendar: MyVMK HOST Events Schedule - April 2014

Please help by posting any info or pictures and I will update this post.

A Great Big Spinnery Tomorrow! with HOST_Celluloid
5 players will spin in an epic space adventure in hopes to provide a better tomorrow. Score 22 or higher and earn a prize! Please do not be AFK once on the ride, or you will get booted. Say hi so we know you were here! Double click to spin!

Prize: Baseball Predictometer and VMKS Key - Green Single Use
Losing prize: VMKS Key - Green Single Use
Queue consolation prize: Spectator Bench

Space picture:

Ask Me Anything! with Amy
Ask Amy Anything! There is a prize at the end! No personal questions please, you can ask stuff like "what's your favorite movie" or questions about the game. So... almost anything! lol

Prize/Queue consolation prize: VMKS Key - Green Single Use

Space picture:

Crater Crash Races! with HOST_Maui
Two players race each other around the course.
To play: Ride to an asteroid chair and wait your turn. On my GO, race the other player to reach the top left asteroid chair. First to reach it, wins! Loser takes track behind it.

Prize: Baseball Predictometer

Space picture:

Home Run Derby! with Grizzly or HOST_Maui
Teams of 4 players on each set of benches sit next to a predictometer. When I say go, double click the predictometer to hit!
Spin a 'Homerun' to win a prize!

Space picture:

Hyperspace Transports! with HOST_Jasmine
Join HOST_Jasmine at the space ports and teleport off into the galaxy! Please do not block the ride starts.
See you there! : ) *hugs*
- Jasmine <3

Queue consolation prize: ALR Shrub Wall Short or Spectator Bench

Space picture:

Morning Maze Madness with HOST_Cherub
(no room description)

Prize: Baseball Predictometer and VMKS Key - Green Single Use
Queue consolation prize: (none)

Space picture:

Snow Hunt! with Snow

Starlight Trivia! with Snow
You choose which team you would like to be on red or purple! The first team to answer 2 questions correctly wins starlight trivia! The team that wins trivia will go through the gold turnstile and those that did not will go through the red turnstile : )

Prize: Tron Guest Room
Queue consolation prize: (none)

Tomorrowland Porter Races! with HOST_Leota

Last edited:
I'm glad someone liked my idea well enough to do it themself! I wasn't going to continue and do another one for April due to various reasons, so feel free to continue to do it yourself! :D

EDIT: I applaud you for giving credit to me. I'm very appreciative of it.

Last edited:
A Great Big Spinnery Tomorrow! by HOST_Celluloid:
5 players will spin an epic space adventure in hopes to provide a better tomorrow. Score 22 or higher and earn a prize! Please do not be AFK once on ride.

Hyperspace Transports! with HOST_Jasmine:
Join HOST_Jasmine at the space ports and teleport off into the galaxy! Please do not block the ride starts. See you there! (: *hugs*
- Jasmine <3

Ask me anything! with Amy:
Ask Amy Anything! There is a prize at the end! No personal questions please, you can ask stuff like "what's your favorite movie" or questions about the game. So... almost anything! lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 3 more descriptions for events! [MENTION=886]live.your.dreams[/MENTION]

Last edited:
The prize for HOST_Jasmine's event was a Baseball Predictometer, the loosing prize was a green key. The queue consolation prize was a shrub, hope this helps :)

Updated first post for tonight's "Ask Amy" event. Can anyone who got through the room during the event confirm if everyone received a green key? I didn't make it in until after the event but I got a green key.

Thanks again [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], I added your info as well.

Updated first post for tonight's "Ask Amy" event. Can anyone who got through the room during the event confirm if everyone received a green key? I didn't make it in until after the event but I got a green key.

Thanks again [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION], I added your info as well.
yes everyone got a green key, including those who got in

Updated the space description for Cell's event room and added details for tonight's event - Crater Crash Races! with HOST_Maui

Updated for tonight's Hyperspace Transports event - queue consolation prize was Spectator Bench (last time it was a shrub)

I missed the previous two events, if anyone has details please post:
- Tomorrowland Porter Races! with HOST_Leota
- Snow Hunt! with Snow

Last edited:
Added description of today's event - Starlight Trivia! with Snow. Wasn't able to get in, so if anyone has the following information feel free to post.

- Prize
- Losing prize
- Queue consolation prize
- Picture of space

Added description of today's event - Starlight Trivia! with Snow. Wasn't able to get in, so if anyone has the following information feel free to post.

- Prize
- Losing prize
- Queue consolation prize
- Picture of space
Prize was Tron Guest Room
Losing Prize was Green key
There was no consolation prize and I don't have a picture of the room, sorry!

If anyone else wants to take on this task for May, please feel free to do so. Due to a family member being in the hospital, I am not able to spend much time on MyVMK right now.