Update about POTC and Green Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
To be honest I like this idea. TY @Amy for everything and i'm glad your like a perfectionist, otherwise this game would be very sloppy and unsafe. So whatever it takes is fine by me.

Fantasyliger

I appreciate your work on the game and I don't think anyone cares too much that the game isn't coming out today. What's more frustrating is that 15 minutes before the release it's passed off as if it's no big deal.. I mean, I feel like you would have had to have known at the LATEST like 5 hours ago that it wasn't going to be ready in time. Just my opinion and we all appreciate your work on the game, if things like this occur I would like to know earlier because, I feel like you must have known this before just now.

I can definitely wait however long it takes to finish.

@Amy, you really did not have to give us anything tonight. Thanks for the crates!

Thanks for the heads up Amy. As for me I can wait! I agree with you that we want it to be just like the original...not a 'this will do' substitute. Thanks for all the work you are doing on this and the other games. :boom:

Crazy_Moon

Its all good Amy we all know how hard you work to make this all possible for us. On the bright side I can finally get green keys and open crates! (:

xWombat

I appreciate your work on the game and I don't think anyone cares too much that the game isn't coming out today. What's more frustrating is that 15 minutes before the release it's passed off as if it's no big deal.. I mean, I feel like you would have had to have known at the LATEST like 5 hours ago that it wasn't going to be ready in time. Just my opinion and we all appreciate your work on the game, if things like this occur I would like to know earlier because, I feel like you must have known this before just now.
i agree completely

Well, as nice as this update is - it would've been nicer a little earlier.
I agree with the previous poster about how a countdown was a little counter (punny) productive. Bugs aren't always expected, but should be accounted for.

It's a bummer that the game isn't being released, but instead of giving yourself a deadline of 5 days to rush through it, why not postpone it indefinitely and release it when it's ready and you're pleased with it?
That would save a lot of time, effort and grief, imo.

xWombat

yea just take away the deadline instead of delaying it twice. and put it out when its finished instead of having everyone get disappointed when the deadline is delayed. just put it out when its ready, and send a message to everyone

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Well, as nice as this update is - it would've been nicer a little earlier.
I agree with the previous poster about how a countdown was a little counter (punny) productive. Bugs aren't always expected, but should be accounted for.

It's a bummer that the game isn't being released, but instead of giving yourself a deadline of 5 days to rush through it, why not postpone it indefinitely and release it when it's ready and you're pleased with it?
That would save a lot of time, effort and grief, imo.
Yeah please. If Amy could not finish it in 7 more days, why should we think 5 more days will make a difference? Like, remove the countdown on the homepage, since it means nothing, and release it when it is done, instead of constantly pushing it back.

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
Amy, no matter what anyone says.... You know they'd be more frustrated if it came out and it wasn't right or there were ways to exploit it... Good things come to those who wait... Those who complain and fuss don't have a clue...
THANK YOU for everything and know we appreciate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.