Update about POTC and Green Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeaGirl

Bleeds Scarlet and Grey
I feel like the reason people are upset is because while this is a side project, the people who work on this game should be expected to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible way, and consistently unreliable release dates are not professional.

While myVMK has been created by extremely talented artists and programmers, it appears that there is still a long way to go when it comes to the PR side of things, which is a shame.

I feel like the reason people are upset is because while this is a side project, the people who work on this game should be expected to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible way, and consistently unreliable release dates are not professional.

While myVMK has been created by extremely talented artists and programmers, it appears that there is still a long way to go when it comes to the PR side of things, which is a shame.
Keep in mind the game is run by people even younger than me.
Just take a look at me, and think about it..:blank:

goofy

Thank you Amy! I appreciate that you have brought back VMK and that POTC will be back soon! I would rather wait for it to be perfect than to have a game that is flawed. I look forward to the green keys and crates! I love the suspense of opening up a crate to see what I get! Again, keep up the great work Amy!

Exodus

I honestly wasn't surprised of the delay. I don't mind. I know Amy's trying her best to release it to us as soon as possible and she's not a machine nor perfect to avoid having extended it 15 minutes before its potential release. I do agree with not having a countdown in general, or perhaps at least a countdown 24 hours before an ideal release time. Some of you guys need to chill and stop acting so irritated. Some of the bad attitudes make it seem like she purposely went out of her way and contemplated on crushing our anticipation. Relax.

As for the green keys, I hope the chances of unswording them are slim. It sort of sucks when an item that became a popular commodity gets re-released. I don't think it was a good idea... but if it's for a temporary while with low chances, it could work.

Your awesome!! Thanks for the updates and keeping us posted on how things are going, I really appreciate it! You know whats best for the game so you take whatever time you need to get POTC running the way you know it will work for us. Hugs!!

WaffWaff

Take all of the time that you need, Amy... You're only one person and people need to understand that. Thank you so much for your continued dedication! So many of us appreciate it. Stay awesome <3

Status
Not open for further replies.