Update Dream Month

Update Dream Month?

• Keep it how it is!

Votes: 39 27.1%
  • Try something different!

Votes: 105 72.9%

• Total voters
Okay. I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time a Host comes into a room, I disconnect. Can we fix that? Or just take away dancing? I'm not trying to be rude, but it's frustrating that I waited an hour and lost my chance..

C

Celluloid

quick suggestion to those with lag when people dance, if you're playing on a laptop, or whatever, switch the power preference on windows to high performance. :) It'll reduce the battery performance while it's on, but it helps during events. If you don't typically need power over battery, simply turn it off at the end of events. I have to do this when using my laptop for events.

disruler

I just wish HOST appearences were more common. I just hate waiting for 2 hours in one spot to get nothing. It's nice chatting with people and visiting rooms we wouldn't normally visit, creating a better gaming community experience, but the waiting and staring is too frustrating. Idk how to fix that because longer times before people get a boot wouldn't be fair to people actually playing and waiting, but I hate how I have to keep paying attention to the screen or risk getting the boot and then HOST coming in or waiting in que. Its too risky to go get a drink, go to the bathroom, etc. and risk wasting all your precious time.