Update on my love life

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
Hey guys I need some advice because this guy from school asked me to be his gf yesterday at school

and idk if i like him like that. He has a disability too and he's 26 yrs old

Last edited by a moderator:

tashaactress

he's really sweet and cares for me alot and yes were officially dating now

tashaactress

yeah i did

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
It's all about if you like him or not! I see you say the two of you are dating, so good for you! I hope you two work out :cheer:

However, never stay in a relationship if you feel "obligated." His disability shouldn't be the reason you turn him down, yet it shouldn't be the reason you say yes if you honestly do not like him.

Congrats on getting a bf who cares for you!!!! :squee:

tashaactress

Aww thanks <3 and youknow we've been talking about getting married in 2 yrs

A person is a person, weather they are any color, race, have a disability or not; don't think that would or even should change things in some matters, a person is a person tbh. Glad that you're giving it a shot, take things slow, enjoy and cherish moments with each other. You will find happiness in each other and it's a wonderful feeling, no doubt.

tashaactress

ya we are but he's almost 30 yrs old and im barely starting my 20's plus i dont want him to propose when he's 30

Well, ya'll just started dating, see where dating goes first :)
and you're in your 20's or almost are? Girl you have the rest of your life ahead of you, live it.

Sorry, I sound like I'm telling you what to do. Don't listen to me lol.

tashaactress

I really am truly in love with him[DOUBLEPOST=1410828795][/DOUBLEPOST]lol it's okay sailor :)

randall

i scare because i care
fun date idea: have you and your date feed each other popcorn kernels and see who can swallow the most. then go sit in a hot steamy sauna with your date and watch each other's stomachs start to inflate from the popcorn kernels popping and turning into popcorn. the person with the most popcorn coming out of their body wins

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Congrats boo. :aww:

fun date idea: have you and your date feed each other popcorn kernels and see who can swallow the most. then go sit in a hot steamy sauna with your date and watch each other's stomachs start to inflate from the popcorn kernels popping and turning into popcorn. the person with the most popcorn coming out of their body wins
Have I ever told you that you're my favorite member/human being/reptile ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally dudet I would just say that if you dislike someone just nicely be honest with him, and tell him you don't see him this way, and also what wrong with people with disability I have a disability non stop skateboarding but that never stopped me from asking a girl out! XD

tashaactress

haha thanks Jude were happily in love already and engaged