*»=*Value Check 3.0*=«*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

And yet you yourself offered 5* Invisibility for X2 Spaceship Magic. Rarity effects value absolutely and saying anything about X2 Spaceship Magic when you were not even around when it was released is why your opinion is openly mocked.
Actually I was around when it was released. Just not the whole month. The only person who has "openly mocked" my opinion is you. Rarity does affect value but it doesn't instantly give unparalleled value.

Also I never said anything about the value of x2 space other than it was worth less than invis in my post, which you overlooked. I am referring to 1* magic, not 5* as values change for those.

Unless you're going to ignore that fact that there have been 3+ known trades of firewalls for 1* invis in the last week or so, and none for x2 Space because of lack of demand then I really don't see why you're bashing my opinion.

I didn't realise that I had to be present in the game at the time to value an item. I guess I have no business even trading as I obviously have no idea on values of items as I have quit for over half the time the game has been out, but oh wait, I still have one of almost every expensive item even with all those super long hiatuses. Get off your high horse, I don't have to be playing to keep up with/ have opinions on values.

Pin values?
Not a set individually:

ALR Dinah
Ocean Fun - EAC
Ocean Fun - School of Fish
OMD - Tink's Michevious Dream
Pirates - Daisy's Treasure
Pirates - Donald's Friend
Pirates - Captain Mickey

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Could you do value of black ears and regular minnie Please thx :)

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Wow minnie ears are actually worth firewalls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.