Vampire Diaries Season Finale

mark

10 mins late to everything
Nina Dobrev is leaving the show, thoughts? TVD Season Finale NEXT Thursday (7 days from now) yes, there is still a show

holy ******** kai is back with no emotion (again) ******** he just killed the bride

they literally showed elena in the next episode lying on the ground and everyone around her

what a show
what a fail LOL

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hmmm I'll place my thoughts on here since you haven't received any (While I haven't followed this Nina Dobrev's work, either) ~

I’ll be brutally honest here~

I gave these “diaries” a try on television a few years ago (2010?), out of sheer curiosity. Seems like a very excursive show that’s littered with lousy stereotyping. I also found the acting to be sub-par for a vampire-related show, especially compared to this non-stop deluge of Hollywood’s emphatic rabble. Not much else to say from a reticent perspective on this series in general, lol. I know there are people that enjoy the show (or it wouldn’t be on-air(?) you’d think) but that’s just my two cents from what I’ve seen a few years ago.

Nokuto

The show frustrates me I used to love it and now I don't because the wroting got ruined. I love Kai though I'm mad they didn't give him a chance to be good so now they are gonna feel his wrath lol

cutecutemomo

WHY DID SHE LEAVE like I don't understand how they can just kill the main character and move on with the show.. tbh I didn't even cry during the finale bc it doesn't make sense to me[DOUBLEPOST=1434562236][/DOUBLEPOST]&I'm so done with Damon and Elena it needs to change back to Elena and Stefan

Nokuto

WHY DID SHE LEAVE like I don't understand how they can just kill the main character and move on with the show.. tbh I didn't even cry during the finale bc it doesn't make sense to me[DOUBLEPOST=1434562236][/DOUBLEPOST]&I'm so done with Damon and Elena it needs to change back to Elena and Stefan
That had to write her out because Nina wanted to move on she wasn't happy doing the show anymore, I don't blame her the writers ruined her character.

SugarAngel

I bawled my eyes out season 6 finale. Especially at her goodbye to Stefan :(. Im sad she won't be in next season, but I'm excited to see where the story line goes. I'm sure they'll bring her back for the season finale or something down the line