VFK Bundle for VMK Stuff

Although I've seen most threads go responseless on this forum, I figured those of you who still play VFK might enjoy this and decided to go for it anyways. Here you'll find available furniture, FX, pins and clothing. Some retired, some member exclusive and some nontradeable, unfortunately. However, not only am I offering my VFK items for trade, I'm also trading my VFK character all together.

I am also trading large bulk items for whatever due to the fact that I haven't been on in one year. I'm looking for anything in VMK currently besides furniture currently on sale (Spooky Specials not included - I like those!)

VFK Character:
"Extraordinarian" is available for a name change at all times, as all VFK characters are, comes stocked with tons of past items from early beta to current and has a LIFETIME VIP membership with a birthday on January 5, so you start off the new year with the brand new member birthday gifts before most others. This item, if at all sold, will go for the most offered and is at it's highest value when nothing has been traded.

Credits:

Furniture:

Clothing:

Pins:

FX/Magic Pins:

Again, DO NOT POST IRRELEVANT REPLIES. I'll start sending spam reports otherwise.

Thanks lovelies!