VMK Blank Models

Emelon

A bunch of people have recently PM'd me as well as posted in threads their interest in getting their hands on a set of blank VMK character models. I have a very basic set, so for whoever is interested, here they are:

- NORTHWEST
- NORTH
- NORTHEAST
- EAST
- SOUTHEAST
- SOUTH
- SOUTHWEST
- WEST

West is a reflection of East, Northwest is a reflection of Northeast, and Southeast is a reflection of Southwest. If you happen to lose one, you can just use the reflection of their opposite. Really you only need one side of the angles (because you can just reflect to get the other angles) but I figured it would be nice to have all of them.

There is one model used for both girls and boys. If you're designing clothing, just make sure to include boobs for girls lol. I got confused with this at first and asked if there was a girl model, so for those who are confused, there is one model used for both genders. The differences in gender are your responsibility to create.

Save the files as their specific directions. This helps when you with organzing different angles together and saves a lot of confusion. :)

I tried to think of any other info or tips that would help but I couldn't think of any more so if anyone has any questions just ask.

Here is the imgur link that I posted all of them to: http://imgur.com/66dDg5A,63Z0Fsw,HbRGWNa,V0SPuDV,ieBk3A1,gVpMbcS,GBK2pTu,blASIQv#0.

Enjoy :cheer:

Sweet! Out of curiousity, do you by any chance have the walking animations? Just curious.